Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two completely unrelated thoughts.

First, I'm raising Eddie Haskel. Yup, the one from Leave it to Beaver. Actually he's probably a cross between Eddie Haskel and the actual Beaver. Although I guess Eddie got into his fair share of trouble as well. Sam is the most complimentary kid you'd ever want to meet. He'd charm you to pieces if you didn't know he was as sincere as a three dollar bill. He can sit at the table with a grimace on his face like he's being made to eat glass and rave about how good supper is. He will begin his day by complimenting me on everything from my hair to the cut of my underwear. My only problem is figuring out just what he wants when he starts laying it on thick. Women will be in trouble once he's older. lol

Second, Okay today while driving Kamryn to piano lessons - completely rushed and scatterbrained I heard a song on the radio: A Little Good News by Anne Murray (It's #14; if you want to hear it.) It's COMPLETELY sucky. I had me holding back tears (it was the line about kids playing in the hills of Gaza but it just got worse from there). Is this what its like to be pregnant? First there was the hold friendless breakdown earlier this week and now stupid songs on the radio are making me cry? My hormones are completely whacked. Maybe its peri-menopause. Maybe I'm just whacked.

No comments: