Monday, November 05, 2007

Top ten reasons (in no particular order) I stopped blogging …

1. My life is boring.
2. My life is busy.
3. Other people’s lives and thus other people’s blogs are MUCH more interesting than mine.
4. I’m lazy.
5. I really don’t get on the computer at home much anymore.
6. It’s easy not to return to doing something once you’ve stopped for a bit.
7. I write A LOT during that day and even though it isn’t “me stuff” I think that itch gets scratched pretty effectively.
8. I’ve read some phenomenal blogs over the past few months and must admit the prose and wittiness of others overwhelms and embarrasses me a little.
9. I’m not sure all that many people read this (no kidding since I never update!) and that’s a little depressing.
10. To blog at work I have to write my entry and then e-mail it to myself so that I can post it from either home or a “public” workstation 5 floors above my actual office because of internet filters on our desktop computers are annoying as all heck.

2 comments:

pithydithy said...

Yeah. I'm just going to say "ditto" to all that in explanation of my own feelings towards blogging of late.

But I am reading. And I do love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I am one of your dedicated readers, I’ve been checking for months to see if you’d updated.
I’ve read your blog for years and I must tell you I LOVE IT. I love the way you write, I love your sense of humor, I share your point of view on many things… anyways, just wanted to let you know that I’d be disappointed if you stopped blogging altogether.