Friday, November 30, 2007

Today is the last day of NaBloPo (or whater its called).

I'm kind of happy which is pretty silly since I didn't HAVE to post everyday. I just felt kind of pressured once I started. See how anal I am? I have no willpower save personal humiliation. Definitely wound to tight. The bad thing about the end of this month is that several of the blogs that I enjoyed reading daily (much more interesting blogs than this one) will also not be posting as much. By its very nature I think having to post eah day dilutes the quality of the posting but I'm a more is better kind of chick.

Anyway, now that I'm back in the habit and now that posting from work is really easy I suspect you will hear more from me. For now... I'm kind of tired and have caught Kamryn's cold so I'm just going to quietly fade in the ether. Cheerio.

No comments: