Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Posting Freedom

I am posting from within spitting distance of my office. Isn't that cool! Okay maybe not so cool to you but very cool to me. As NaBloPo (or whatever it is called) comes to an end it seems I will not disappear into cyberspace never to be heard from again because I can once again, somewhat conveniently post from work.

Not from my office exactly but I don't have to pack provisions and leave on a half day hike to get it taken care of. I just have to walk down the hall a few metres. Yay Team.

Almost 2 years ago, I suggested to my then boss that we needed access to an open internet connection. He told me it was "impossible and too expensive." God he was lazy. Too lazy to write a three line e-mail asking the higher ups about it. I brought it up again two weeks ago and my current boss thought it was an excellent idea. My director was stunned that we didn't have one.

Now we do.

So if I ever think of anything interesting to say, I will be posting regularly. :)

Cheerio.

No comments: