Monday, August 28, 2006

Last Day of Preschool


Thursday was Kamryn’s last day of preschool. Left me feeling all gooey inside.

I dressed her in the same dress she wore when she started preschool in January 2005! lol I guess I bought it a little big. I can remember looking at the shots I took back then and thinking how very grown up she looked. Looking back at them she was sooooooo very little.

She starts "big girl" school on 6 Sept and keeps asking me when she's going to be big like me. I get the idea that she thinks she will go to bed one night and wake up the next morning 5'9" and way too many pounds.

I'm sad that I won't be taking her to preschool anymore. She really enjoyed her time there. She's psyched to start school though and I'm very excited for her. She's ready and it's pretty obvious that she's outgrown her current school and needs more of a challenge. Bring on elementary school. Yikes!

We go into her school on Wednesday to meet her teacher and have a little pre-school interview. Her first day is September 6th.

1 comment:

Earthchild618 said...

Where does the time go? She does look so little in the first pic compared to what she looks like now!