Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am a bad mother ...

My three and a half year old knows the words to "I Want to Be a Rockstar." She was singing
"the girls come easy and the drugs come cheap"
the other day. Much to Daniel's chagrin. As we were leaving the concert the other night Daniel was relaying the story of our daughter knowing the lyrics to a couple we were squished beside. The other guy countered with the story of his friend's 12-year old singing the Barbie song. Daniel looked at him blank faced and said, "our daughter is three" and the guy cracked up.

I guess I should find some good Christian music to play in the car. lol Maybe I should go back to Carmen Campagne (french kid's performer). Nickelback is so much more me though. I had gotten REALLY tired of the Monkeys, another Maya favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Nickleback and so do my girls. They both know "photograph" and "rock star" by heart. At least they truly don't understand the meaning of the words yet.

Leigh