Saturday, October 08, 2005

Well this is me ...


Hi,

I'm trying to decide how anonymous I want to be here. I have an online journal that I've kept for (ack!) 5 years now! I've been pretty open there about my real name, location etc. I always figured that I'm not interesting enough for that information to be damaging in any way. However, I've always wondered about what would happen if a family member or friend googled me because it would come up (BTDT) and well... I'm pretty honest in that journal. Perhaps here we will all have pseudonyms to guard against that. Could be kind of fun having different names. lol

Then again might be pretty confusing for everyone who reads this who "knows" the "real" me. Ah well if I can adjust I'm sure they can. So who are we:

Typical family of four in almost all ways then on the other hand we're a typical family of four in no way at all. All at the same time.

Me (okay easy, to give everyone else in the family a new name. Not so easy to give myself one) hmmmm... Mary-Louise(I picked it off the cover of the TV guide sitting in front of me it was that or Elizabeth) : 37, house wife and stay-at-home-Mom, for now, Defence Policy Development Officer come April 2006

Daniel: 43, loving husband, father and freelance television broadcast technician

Kamryn: 3, preschooler, part-time ballerina and sometime soccer player

Samuel: 1, Dr. Destructo, Lord of the Dance :)

We live in the suburbs in Ottawa, Canada. In a typical two-story, three bedroom, single family home. We have no pets. See I told you pretty typical. I guess I'll get into the why we aren't typical part in my next entry but now you know all the really important, bone-wearily normal stuff that anyone bumping into us as we shopped for milk at the local Superstore could probably figure out in a second and a half. Nice to meet you.

No comments: