Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!







Happy Halloween all.

This is Kamryn's birthmother's favorite holiday. Tracy posted and asked if I had photos to share with the kids' birthparents. Already sent them some and will send some tomorrow after tonight's "festivities." They are both sooooo excited. Kamryn for trick or treating. Sam because he has a stuffed banana. lol This had to be shared with their birthparents. How could I not?

I have had a few comments in the past few days on our relationship with the kids' birthparents (most I guess because I'm dwelling on it at present; I won't always; I promise). What I keep in mind mostly when dealing with the children's birth families is that one day in the not so distant future I'm going to be called on to explain how I treated them and why by the two people who matter most in this Kamryn and Sam. I don't want to have to defend myself, I want them to know I did everything I possibly could. It is, as I see it, one of the best ways to show them how much I love them.

Okay, back to Halloween. :) Pictures from this morning: I'm alone today (Daniel left for work early and the Lord knows when he will be home) and have to take advantage of any chance I get. These are pre and post pre-school.

Showing her Monkey Face




Showing her other "Monkey" face.


Kamryn and her best bud Madison (names changed to protect the innocent :)) at preschool (these two are inseperable and more trouble then their adorable demeanors suggest). I was openly jealous of Madison's costume. lol



Monkeying about.


And again.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are truly the cutest costumes-- and kids!-- ever!

Tracy said...

In those monkey costumes, they look like twins. Girl, those kids are adorable.

Tricia said...

OMGosh! they are SOOOO cute!! I BEGGED Dylan to be a monkey this year..he refused and went as Robin instead! BAH! Madisons witch costume HAS to be THE cutest witch costume I have ever seen!! I love your pumpkin too!! CUTE!