Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A raspberry story









So today we went strawberry, I mean raspberry picking. The intention was to pick strawberries but it seems the season ended without telling us. I'm good with raspberries though.









Let me preface the rest of this post with the point that I've never picked berries before.

So a little of this...












And some of this...












And I'm sure too much of this (look closely at Sam's mouth)...













And you end up with WAY to many of these.










I don't know what we were thinking when we picked that many. Well actually I do. It seemed criminal to leave tempting berries on the vine and walk away.


So I did a little of this...










And a little of this ...










And now we have a whole bunch of this...














As you can see we still have 4 litres left. I'll get to them tomorrow morning. Next time we will leave more berries behind for the birds.

No comments: