Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random thoughts.

This morning I learned that, when motivated, I can make it from my house to the bus stop in just under 3 minutes. That is of course when there is no snow on the ground and I don't have to stick to the pavement. Of course I didn't even run (more of a race walk) and an hour later my chest still feels tight. I tell myself it's my asthma but really I'm just in terrible shape.

The reason I risked a heart attack to catch the bus? I couldn't get out of bed. I lay there after the alarm went off and seriously considered taking a mental health day. And then I was late. Like always... I dragged my butt out of bed and in to work because there is nothing wrong with me. Had a discussion with a good friend the other day on why we are incapable of pretending to be sick. Neither of us could pin it down. We even made a pact to fake sick the day after and take a much needed mental health day. We both were into work the next morning.

What's with American Idol? I watched a PVR'd episode last night and wow have they ever had such a large group of useless singers? Who would buy tickets to see these awful performers (I can't call them singers) on tour?

I took my watch off a couple of days ago because my arm was all hivey. I can't find it now and I NEED to know what time it is every second of the day. I really miss it.

Kamryn really wants to connect with a boy in her class using her Nintendo DSi. I have no idea how to do it. I don't really want to learn. She's terrible insistent and too sweet to ignore.

1 comment:

Jen Kapla said...

I just wanted to say I recently found your blog and really enjoy it. Your two children are beautiful and I totally understand what you are saying on being glad that some of the sports will be done for awhile, it does get too be a long season!