Monday, August 11, 2008

My first film

So I made a little movie. Never done that before. I was in the hotel in Ironwood Michigan on night two of our wonderful voyage and bored and I have this snazzy new computer so I was goofing off. Hey - movie making is fun. I thought the kids would get a kick out of it but Kamryn's comment "you can't make a movie without video." Ah well.

There is kind of a sweet little (somewhat boring ;)) story around this video. We are navigating with a GPS and were searching for somewhere for lunch and not finding anything nearby. We saw a "pay-for-the-day" campground and decided to stop as we passed it. Looked pretty non-descript from the highway but behind all the trees was a really sweet spot. We had a quick lunch and then discovered the beach behind all those trees. The water was frigid! But pretty. It was a nice little surprise and a good break to a long day.

1 comment:

Katia said...

I can't watch the movie, it says "the video is not available". :-(