Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Preschool is still standing!

Dropped Sam off at pre-school today. I actually went in to the school with them this morning as I had nothing to do at work anyways so why rush in. I was so proud of him. He really seems to like it there and I'm less nervous about him being booted. God he's adorable.

Kamryn gave me a long and running commentary yesterday evening on all the things Sam did "wrong." She is a geat spy and loves to tell on her brother which I'm thinking isn't a good thing. Regardless, nothing he did was a big surprise but none of it was all that egregious either. He didn't smack anyone and it seems he didn't scream the place down. Fingers crossed that today goes as well.

Pics for yesterday:

Not particularly interested in having his photo taken.



Very proud of the sticker on his wrist (his reward for using the potty before school).



His beloved "scoobag":

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

He is too precious.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so darn cute. He always brings such a big smile to my face.

CariP said...

He is getting so big, A!