Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oops one last thing before I go and earn my salary.

Easter.

I forgot all about Easter. We had a good Easter. All four of us went to Church. I was dreading this. We have been avoiding Church for months because it is always awful. I don’t know if it was the crowds our timing or that he’s just getting older but Sam was tolerable, even “good” throughout mass. Yes we had to leave a couple of times but I think that is pretty normal with a child his age. There was a minimal of yelling and I actually got to participate in most of the mass. Kamryn was exceptionally well behaved (for Kamryn anyways). I was proud of them both. We had a quiet Easter spent with family. The Easter bunny came after mass and brought the kids a tasteful amount of “stuff” with an emphasis on “stuff” rather than candy. The kids loved their baskets. We had dinner at my parents house and everyone had a great time. Here is a picture we snapped before we charged off to Church:

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

They look like angels!

Tricia said...

Good Grief!! Could those babies be any more beautiful?!?!? they are GORGEOUS!!!!