Friday, May 08, 2009

Look what we're testing!

Trés cool to say the very least. It will not be available in stores until August.  Over the summer months we test toys for the Canadian Toy Testing Council.  We get to test a series of toys for about 6 weeks at a time.  At the end of 6 weeks we give the toys back and I have to fill out a report.  It's going to be VERY hard to give this one back I suspect (there is a big sale in October and testing families are offered the opportunity to buy the gently played with toys at a reduced cost).  The kids are going to flip.  Daniel and I spent an hour and half this evening putting everything together (we also got a secondary accesory to go with it that needed fiddling to).  This toy is full of all sorts of Indiana Jones like booby traps.  I've hidden the actual toy because I need to see their reaction when they first get to pl ay with it for my report and they get up before I do in the morning.  But I've left the boxes out - I know what noises I will be woken up to tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Katia said...

That looks really cool! I'd like to test one of these too. :-)))