Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 3

So this is week 3 of Weight Watchers. Kind of week 3 because I’m not going to meetings or anything and I didn’t weigh myself to start with so I don’t know where I started. I do know it couldn’t have been good though.

At week 3 my clothes are fitting better and I’m pleased with that but no one has noticed I have lost any weight, which is a little frustrating. I need the constant gratification. But really, there isn’t much to notice. I’ve probably dropped 5 lbs. Maybe less.

Daniel bought me a Wii Fit and I got on it last week and I was flabbergasted at how much I do weigh. Yikes. About ten pounds more than I thought. Makes sense my clothes don’t fit. I’m enormous! I’ve lost 2 – 3 pounds since getting the Wii so not all is lost. Progress is being made. SLOWLY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your message about our Gotcha Day. It's hard to know what to call it. We tried Adoption Day but that sounds so clinical. We thought of Family Day or Sibling Day, but we had two kids before adopting her, so it's not really the day we became a family or they became siblings. I'll just have to keep searching.

I lover your brother-sister day, because that is the day they became brother and sister.

Speaking of...they look so grown up in their school clothes! I think Ned (middle son) is like your son--definately ready for something to keep him occupied and perhaps to civilize him a little too (mine, at least).

Take care and it's nice to know you're checking in on us once in awhile.

Billie