Friday, April 11, 2008

Big Day for Kamryn Today

It was a PD day at school so she had the day off. Came and joined me downtown at my office and then DH took her across the street to that mall and got 9 inches chopped off her hair. It's what she wanted (a mantra I've been repeating to myself all day lol)

Here are a couple of shots.

This is Easter Weekend and the best "before" shot I have (In deep denial I didn't take a real "before" shot today).




And afterwards, clearly thrilled:




And with her truncated pony tail which I have decreed will go to the cancer society. Kamryn isn't so generous and would just like to keep it to play with (in truth I think she is just a little sad and would like to somehow re-attach it.)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

awww. she looks like such a big girl now!! :( Still as cute as ever...and favors her momma a little more!!