Friday, March 10, 2006

Along with Religion...

I also found a crib tent available at an Ottawa store that I didn't have to sell a kidney to buy. ;) So, no, while I appreciated the suggestion made after my Duct tape entry, bungee cords will not be necessary although they may have been cheaper.

Sam loves it. Okay maybe not. He keeps pointing at the sides and saying "oh-oh." I'm not sure what he means by that. He says "oh-oh" a lot though and it's too stinking cute to hear it! Most importantly though he can't climb out AND can no longer hold on to the sides of the crib and jump up and down until he smacks his lip on the bar and cries (something he seemed to do far too often for it to be good for his mouth, teeth, jaw, head etc.)

Photos, of my "caged" son.





I think our social worker would approve.

No comments: