Saturday, June 23, 2007

Graduation!!!! ... of sorts :)

I thought I was over getting teary eyed at things like pre-school graduations.

Nope. Not so much.

Wednesday Sam "graduated" from pre-school (not really unlike most of his classmates he has another year to go before elementary school). It was so darn cute and it amplified how very far he has come in a year. He got his little report card and it was all good news (vice Christmas when they pointed out that he had to work on his ability to follow directions/listen).

He did super well at graduation too - until he fell off his chair of course. He is SUCH a social kid and just LOVES being the centre or at least the object of much attention.

Some photos – I’m going to drown everyone in photos. :)


Getting his diploma (rolled up blank piece of paper tied in a bow) which he then proceeded to chew on.



It was his inability to stay in his chair that ended with him sitting on the floor sobbing and eventually leaving his spot to come and sob in my lap.



With his teachers.



With his best bud who sadly is off to elementary school next year and who he will miss terribly. Although I've heard about this kid constantly for a year this was the first time I actually spent any time with him. After about 2 secs. I understood why Sam liked him so much. What a nice kid.

No comments: